Bon Me Appetit #9: Cucumber Apple Salad
We know this rainy weather makes it hard to believe it's actually Spring, but our Cucumber Apple Salad will help bring some sunshine into your life (and bellies). It's simple, it's fast, and, boy, it's tasty!
Cucumber Apple Salad
Here's What You Need:
- 1 Fuji apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a cucumber, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/3 cup vinaigrette (a basic oil and vinegar vinaigrette or substitute Italian dressing)
- Sliced scallions to garnish
Directions (makes 2 side servings):
- Mix all ingredients together
- Let salad sit for at least 15 minutes so the flavors meld
There you have it! An easy way to enjoy the sweet taste of Spring. Try it out, post a pic, and make sure to tag us. We'd love to see how it comes out!
~The Bon Me Crew