Bon Me is run by Boston-bred duo Patrick Lynch and Ali Fong. The business was born in 2010 when the two decided to enter the City of Boston’s Food Truck Contest on a whim and surprised themselves by winning. With their win came the opening of the first Bon Me truck in 2011.
Six years and lots of sandwiches, rice bowls, and noodle salads later, Bon Me has expanded to eight bright and colorful food trucks, two food carts, and six restaurants in Kendall Square, Fort Point, Fresh Pond, Boston Public Market, Chestnut Hill Square and Back Bay. All locations are proudly serving the community Bold, Fresh, and Fun Asian cuisine.
Our name and food are inspired by the classic Vietnamese bánh mì sandwich. The Bon Me Sandwich, our most popular item, is a decidedly non-authentic bánh mì, and those daring enough to take a step outside the traditional are sure to be met with a tasty meal made with the freshest ingredients and full of bold, unique flavors.
We strive to make as many house made items as we can. From the drinks to the dressings, if we can make it from scratch, we will. We’re also aware of the many dietary restrictions our customers have – as a result, there are numerous vegan, vegetarian and gluten friendly options on board. Just ask the order taker or check out our menu page for more details!
Get the lowdown on what's going on here on our Blog!
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- Feb 20, 2017 Treat your #BonMeKid this February break...and win!
- Feb 15, 2017 Thank you for your generosity!
- Feb 1, 2017 Bon Me Appetit #8: 8 Treasures Bars
- January 2017
- December 2016
- Nov 30, 2016 Congrats, Grads!
- Nov 22, 2016 Happy Thanksgiving
- Nov 16, 2016 Winter Specials
- Nov 9, 2016 Bon Me Appetit #5: How to cook our Black Sesame Squash
- Nov 2, 2016 Celebrate Fall! 🍂 Treat Yourself to a lunch with our #Catering Crew!
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 26, 2016 Allergy Safety at Bon Me
- Jul 18, 2016 Monday's just got better!
- Jul 13, 2016 Bon Me Appetit #2 - How to make a fresh Thai Basil Limeade! 🍋
- Jul 5, 2016 New Summer Locations!
- Jul 1, 2016 Happy 4th of July!
- Jun 27, 2016 How Bon Me Came To Be
- Jun 20, 2016 Trucks 🚚 vs. Restaurants 🏠
- Jun 13, 2016 Bon Me Appetit #1 - How to make our Deviled Tea Eggs! 🍳
- Jun 6, 2016 Faster Ways To Get Your Bon Me Fix?
- May 2016
- April 2016
- Feb 12, 2016 Share the Love with #Bubbles!
- Jan 20, 2016 #SmileWithBonMe to support Domestic Violence Victims
- September 2015
- Jun 1, 2015 Online Ordering
- April 2015
- Sep 6, 2014 Commissary Life #7: Check Out That Ginger
- Aug 19, 2014 Commissary Life #6: Not Simply Soy Sauce
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014