Bon Me is run by Boston-bred duo Patrick Lynch and Ali Fong. The business was born in 2010 when the two decided to enter the City of Boston’s Food Truck Contest on a whim and surprised themselves by winning. With their win came the opening of the first Bon Me truck in 2011.
Five years and lots of sandwiches, rice bowls, and noodle salads later, Bon Me has expanded to seven bright and colorful food trucks and five restaurants in Kendall Square, Fort Point, Fresh Pond, Boston Public Market and the newly opened Chestnut Hill Square. All locations are proudly serving the Boston and Cambridge communities bold, fresh, and fun Asian cuisine.
Our name and food is inspired by the classic Vietnamese bánh mì sandwich. The Bon Me Sandwich, our most popular item, is a decidedly non-authentic banh mi, and those daring enough to take a step outside the traditional are sure to be met with a tasty meal made with the freshest ingredients and full of bold, unique flavors.
We strive to make as many house made items as we can. From the drinks to the dressings, if we can make it from scratch, we will. We’re also aware of the many dietary restrictions our customers have – as a result, there are numerous vegan, vegetarian and gluten friendly options on board. Just ask the order taker or check out our menu page for more details!
Get the lowdown on what's going on here!
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 26, 2016 Allergy Safety at Bon Me
- Jul 18, 2016 Monday's just got better!
- Jul 13, 2016 Bon Me Appetit #2 - How to make a fresh Thai Basil Limeade! 🍋
- Jul 5, 2016 New Summer Locations!
- Jul 1, 2016 Happy 4th of July!
- Jun 27, 2016 How Bon Me Came To Be
- Jun 20, 2016 Trucks 🚚 vs. Restaurants 🏠
- Jun 13, 2016 Bon Me Appetit #1 - How to make our Deviled Tea Eggs! 🍳
- Jun 6, 2016 Faster Ways To Get Your Bon Me Fix?
- May 2016
- April 2016
- Feb 12, 2016 Share the Love with #Bubbles!
- Jan 20, 2016 #SmileWithBonMe to support Domestic Violence Victims
- September 2015
- Jun 1, 2015 Online Ordering
- April 2015
- Sep 6, 2014 Commissary Life #7: Check Out That Ginger
- Aug 19, 2014 Commissary Life #6: Not Simply Soy Sauce
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014